Nashville Barrel Company 6 Year Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey (Pacific Edge Barrel Pick)
Regular price $89.99
Unit price per
Fragile scents of spice waft from the glass. These take form as rye spice, cinnamon spice, and baking spice. They mingle with light earthy notes of tobacco leaf, leather, and peppercorn. Very subtle scents of hay, vanilla, and honey swirl beneath. The nose is full of nuanced aromas, however its lighter nature makes you hunt for them. Regardless it’s a nice way to open the sip.
Sweet and spicy, the palate is an interesting concoction of contrasting flavors. Brown sugar, caramel, and vanilla are in a constant push-pull with bold rye spice and white peppercorn. Helping push the spice notes to the forefront are underlying notes of dried apricots, leather and dry oak.
Aged 6 years, Barrel #2229, Proof 116.28
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.