Amaro Montenegro Liqueur
Unit price per
While mixology trends have changed, Stanislao’s recipe and process have remained the same since 1885. 40 herbs and spices are macerated for up to 30 days while an extract is created in boiling water. It is then distilled to capture the most aromatic portion, ensuring a wide range of bittersweet flavors including orange peel, coriander and tea. The separate parts are mixed together with water from Italy’s Gran Sasso Mountains, a liquid renowned for freshness and clarity. The amaro, however, is not complete until one last ingredient is added — an ingredient so secret only a handful of people in the world can name it. Lastly, the precious liquid enters the same iconic bottle Stanislao created over 130 years ago – a testament of timelessness and style.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Based on 1 review
Good by itself. Or great in cocktails