Basil Hayden 10 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey
Unit price per
Basil Hayden 10 Year Old Bourbon features the same high-rye bourbon recipe that Basil Hayden fans know and love, but the whiskey is aged in barrels longer to create another layer of complexity and deeper flavor.
The result of the extra aging is a distinct whiskey with big oak aromas along with hints of char and vanilla. Basil Hayden trademark spice shines through as the perfect complement to the caramel sweetness and wood flavors, making the whiskey a memorable one for fans and newcomers alike.
Serving neat or on-the-rocks allows the sweet caramel and vanilla notes that develop from 10 years in a newly charred American Oak barrel to shine, complementing the spicy flavors typical to Basil Hayden high-rye mashbill. This whiskey is light enough to examine on the palette without the burn associated with higher-proof whiskeys.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
My husband always enjoyed single malt scotch. He is now forever changed by Basil Hayden
A delicious and buttery-smooth bourbon that is best over some ice or straight as long as it’s in your glass.