Brenne Estate Cask French Single Malt Whisky
Regular price $59.99
Unit price per
The first single malt in the world aged exclusively in French Limousin Oak and Cognac casks, Brenne Estate Cask is twice-distilled in a copper alembic still, and aged for a minimum of six years. The whisky has perfumed fruit and French patisserie aromas with creamy and complex sugar notes of rich creme brûlée and burnt caramel. On the palate: notes of banana, tropical fruits, and warm spices like cinnamon and clove.
Aged 6-8 Years • 40% ABV • 750ml
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
A Fine Single Malt French Whiskey… This whiskey is like a great desert liquor. On the nose is a sweet plum, on the pallet, there are notes of vanilla and a strong flavor of raisins. The finish is lite and sweet. Highly reccomended for a unique Single Malt Whiskey experience.