Daviess County French Oak Cask Finish Bourbon
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
A combination of two bourbon mashbills - a wheated and a ryed - and finished for six months in French oak barrels for an unforgettable layer of complexity.
White grape | Wine cellar | Oats | Fresh oak | Musty & weird, but not in a bad way | Very unique
White grape | Pear | Wheat grain | Fresh oak | Light to medium body
Oak | Light malt | Agave | Mild spice on the aftertaste
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.