Dos Armadillos Anejo Tequila
Regular price $94.99
Unit price per
Twice distilled, made with mature agaves that are more than 8 years of age, from the high mountain region of Mazamitla, Jalisco. Bottled in a handcrafted crystal bottle with a brown tint, featuring a unique artisan medallion in the center of the bottle and an artistically braided rope around the neck.
Appearance - golden amber and gold highlights
Aroma - very balanced aromas of oak and cooked agave, with a touch of honey and vanilla
Body - rich, silky, well balanced, with long pronounced legs, and a sleek texture on the palate
Palate - delicate spices and vanilla lead to a long finish of dried fruits and oak
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.