High West Campfire Whiskey 375 mL
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
High West Campfire Barrel Aged Whiskey is made from a top secret blend of bourbon, rye and peated scotch whiskey ranging in age from four to eight years. The floral, fruity spice of a mature rye whiskey enhances flavors of honey from a sweet bourbon, while hints of vanilla, toffee, cinnamon and nutmeg dance on the tongue. Scotch whiskey adds the smoke, giving this blended whiskey a long sweet, spicy and smoky finish. This 375 mL bottle of whiskey is aged in white oak barrels, along with second use bourbon barrels. Bring it out with old friends or good-looking strangers, enjoying this High West whiskey straight up, with a little water or in classic whiskey cocktails for a unique twist. Choose High West and enjoy delicious craft whiskey made with the pioneering spirit of the West.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.