Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne 2014
Unit price per
2014 was a bright and sunny year in which the fruit and finesse were more radiant than we ever thought possible. This sunny vintage gave us a generous and well-ripened harvest of grapes which allowed us to craft a Cristal that is truer than ever to its identity.
The 2014 vintage has given us a more terroir style of wine than ever before, one in which the purity and excellent drainage properties of the chalk enabled us to mitigate the vagaries of the weather over the year. Gentle, increasingly eco-friendly sustainable growing techniques have resulted in a Cristal 2014 that shows us the ultimate balance between maturity and freshness.
It is a radiant Cristal champagne that is emerging, already quite a charmer yet still with such immense potential ahead of it. Of Domaine Cristal’s 45 historical vineyard plots, only 39 were selected to go into the final blend this year, those in which the grapes reflected the true identity of this unique wine: purity of fruit, remarkable finesse and elegant length.
Cristal owes this loyalty to the soil to its permanence. It is a wine that is rooted in the eternal, that of the seasons, a ripening cycle, a heritage and a quest. The quest for excellence, purity and harmony, to create a wine that vibrates in tune with its terroir and mirrors its qualities. All that remains is for the cellar master to adjust this resonance, to give the wine the most fitting ageing process to allow it to vibrate at the highest level.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.