Ron Izalco 10 Year Rum
Regular price $52.99
Unit price per
Ron Izalco takes you on a journey to the mystic volcanic lands of Central America, widely known as the "Lighthouse of the Pacific". Standing tall at 6,447 feet, Izalco’s volcano and its magnificent fire, guided adventurous sea explorers to safe harbors for 188 years from 1770 until 1958 and then erupted again in 1966.
Beyond its spectacular fireworks, Izalco's molten legacy, combined with the tropical climate of Central America, has resulted in some of the most fruitful and succulent sugarcane fields in the world. Their mineral-rich black soil produces cane of unparalleled quality and taste.
This perfect recipe of mother nature along with the blessing of Mayan gods are very fortunate for us, because only the finest sugarcane can produce the finest rum. Aged to perfection for 10 years with Central American dedication and artisanal distinction, Ron Izalco is the phenomenon, the amber treasure, the connoisseur’s choice and the true essence of Central America.
COLOUR – Features a dark mahogany color with rich copper hues.
NOSE - First awakens your senses with a fruity aroma reminiscent of apricots, prunes, honey, caramel and wholesome brown sugar.
TASTE - Begins mellow and sweet, slowly unfolding a complex body of rum congeners with undertones of American oak and sweet pipe tobacco. The finish is long, enhanced by patiently-oxidized tannins that combine perfectly with the rich flavors of the rum, resulting in a tasting experience that begs to be repeated over and over again.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.