Heaven Hill 7 Year, Larceny Small Batch, Elijah Craig Small Batch Bundle
Regular price $109.99
Unit price per
Elijah Craig Small Batch is the signature Bourbon bearing the name of Rev. Elijah Craig, a Bourbon pioneer who is credited as the first distiller to age his whiskey in charred oak barrels. Long before the term Small Batch even existed, our Master Distillers were hand-selecting just the right number of barrels to make Elijah Craig. This expertise and attention to detail give Elijah Craig Small Batch the right balance of rich flavor and full body for a warm spice and subtle smoke flavor.
The original Small Batch Bourbon, crafted with care from extra-aged, hand-selected barrels. Today, it’s still made in the tradition of Elijah Craig, the man who gave Kentucky Bourbon its signature flavor and aroma.
Larceny Kentucky Straight Bourbon has its origins in the history of John E. Fitzgerald and the Old Fitzgerald brand. Our Master Distillers select a limited number of barrels from specific floor locations in the rickhouse for Larceny’s six-year-old taste profile. Made with wheat as the secondary grain, instead of the traditional rye, Larceny is a smoother tasting Bourbon.
Heaven Hill 7 Year:
This Bundle includes:
1 x Bottle Heaven Hill 7 Year
1 x Bottle Larceny small batch
1 x Bottle Elijah Craig Small batch
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.