Suntory Japanese Whisky Bundle
Regular price $499.99
Unit price per
“Kanzen” or complete, Hibiki Whisky is a harmonious blend of innumerous malt and grain whiskies which are meticulously blended to create a full orchestra of flavors and aromas. Seductive, blossoming and enigmatic, Hibiki Whisky celebrates an unrivaled art of blending, fine craftsmanship and a sense of luxury from the House of Suntory.
Hibiki was launched in 1989 to commemorate Suntory’s 90th anniversary, and has ever since been embraced as the paragon of The Art of Japanese Whisky, the very product of Japanese nature and her people. Hibiki Whisky is not only Japan’s most highly awarded blended whisky, but among the most prestigious and honoured whiskies in the world.
Hakushu 12 Year:
Straight from the untouched forests, soft and crisp waters and mountains of the Southern Japanese Alps, it is no wonder that Hakushu 12 is a “green and fresh” whisky. Created by the dream for a new type of whisky of by second master blender Keizo Saji, the unique taste is praised by whisky connoisseurs around the world. It’s crisp and vibrant feel, unique in a single malt whisky, enlivens and liberates your senses. Suntory has announced that this product has been discontinued and only a limited amount is out in the wild.
Yamazaki 12 Year:
From Yamazaki was born the surprising, delicate yet profound experience of a Japanese single malt whisky.
Spiritual and deep, made at Yamazaki Distillery, the soulplace of Japanese whisky, its signature multi-layered taste is highly praised by whisky connoisseurs all over the world. Today, Suntory Single Malt Whisky Yamazaki Whisky is not only the No.1 single malt whisky in Japan, but is enjoyed in more than 35 countries.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.