Peychaud's Aromatic Cocktail Bitters (296 mL)
Regular price $9.99
Unit price per
The classic New Orleans bitters, Peychaud's is one of three essential bitters to have behind your bar.
Formulated in 1838 as a medicinal tonic, Peychaud's aromatic bitters quickly became a favorite of 19th century bartenders. Today, it is one of only two bitters brands to survive Prohibition unscathed.
Cocktail bitters are spirits infused with flavors, typically from plants, fruits, or spices. They date as far back as the early 1800's, originally used to assist with digestion and cure stomach aches. Infusing your cocktail recipes with just a few drops of bitters will give them an additional level of flavor depth. Many bitters are also renowned for their ability to cure hangovers.
Peychaud's are lumped in the same category as Angostura aromatic bitters but boast a telltale bright red color and slightly sweeter flavor profile with loads of warm Christmas spices. A few dashes is essential to the classic sazerac and vieux carré, which means your bar can't be without a bottle.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.