Baardseth VSOP Vieille Reserve Limited Release Cognac
Regular price $49.99
Unit price per
Our fine champagne Cognac is a blend of the two best crus of the Cognac region; Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. The distillates obtained from these wines are aged separately in French oak casks, with a significant amount of new casks (up to 25%) being used. The oak is carefully selected (36 months dry, majority of small grain oak) and the toasting is precisely defined (light to medium) to preserve the delicate notes of the Fine Champagne distillates. In these conditions, we allow our fresh distillates 4 to 6 years to mature, slowly evolving into a great spirit, full of balance and elegance.
Appearance - medium amber, dark copper, and golden glints
Aroma - crystallized fruits appear first, with generous hints of dry apricot, orange peel, and prunes, followed by a "still fresh" mature grape note, light toasted oak, great round finish
Palate - generous palate, dry and crystallized fruits attack, followed by vanilla and pastry notes, and spiced up by a light, but persistent smoky note, great minerality, oxidized tannins and light rancio; very long-lasting finish
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.