Baardseth XO Petite Champagne Single Cru Cognac
Regular price $84.99
Unit price per
Our XO Petite Champagne Single Cru is obtained through the distillation of wines coming from this unique cru of the cognac region. A blend of Cognacs aged 10-20 years, exclusively selected for their great elegance, typical of this terroir. We favor aging these Cognacs in humid, stable temperature cellars; carefully selecting specific "small grain" French Oak casks, with light toasting.
Appearance - amber and copper with golden glints
Aroma - powerful, overwhelming nose, showing a great complexity from the start with a perfectly aligned balance of minerality and dry fruit notes, prunes, a hint of crystallized citrus, blonde tobacco and humid cellar
Palate - as the aroma, great flavorful start combining fruitiness, minerality and delicious oxidized hints (typical cognac rancio)
Finish - nice, light, cigar box and old cellar hints adding some spiciness for a soft, smooth and long finish
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.