Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal Cognac
Regular price $69.99
Unit price per
Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal celebrates a milestone in our history. In 1738, only 14 years after Rémy Martin started producing cognacs, King Louis XV of France, impressed by the quality of his cognac granted him exclusive permission to plant new vineyards through an accord royal, a royal permission.
This rare royal license was given to reward the excellence of Mr. Rémy Martin’s craftsmanship—a true connoisseur’s call.
In 1997, Cellar Master Georges Clot decided to create a new cognac honoring the early craftsmanship spirit of the house and to name it after this royal gesture as a tribute. 1738 Accord Royal was born.
In 2014, Rémy Martin 1738 Accord Royal won Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.