Remy Martin Tercet Cognac
Regular price $149.99
Unit price per
Three talents came together to create Rémy Martin Tercet: The Wine Master, the Master Distiller, and the Cellar Master. United, they symbolize the diversity of craft and tradition of Rémy Martin.
Rémy Martin Tercet Cognac Fine Champagne is a unique blend. These grapes are famous for their expressive fruit aromas with a halo of exotic and elegant notes. They were identified and put aside in secret to create something special by Baptiste Loiseau, the current Rémy Martin Cellar Master.
Tercet is a return to the roots of Rémy Martin as a winemaker. Extremely round, it coats the palate, punctuated with notes exotic fruits, and spices. The finale, with a touch of grilled almond, is extremely long and complex in the mouth.
Reflecting the styles of the three masters of the Maison, Tercet lights up a new path for craft cognac.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.