Etsu Orange Japanese Gin
Regular price $39.99
Unit price per
Etsu Orange Japanese Gin and Etsu Yuzu Gin are distilled at the Akita Distillery, in the Akita prefecture of Japan in the Honshu Island. Akita Prefecture is located on the coast of the Sea of Japan and extends east to the Ōu Mountains, the longest mountain range in Japan. It is these mountains that Etsu Double Orange and Etsu Double Yuzu take their fresh and light aromas from.
Etsu Double Orange Gin and Etsu Double Yuzu have been macerated for seven days using traditional botanicals. After maceration, only the gin is distilled without the botanicals, which allows the oils to infuse.
Only after the distillation process is fresh water from the mountain source added, which gives these gin their fresh taste.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.