Four Pillars Fresh Yuzu Gin
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Accolades: Gold Medal - New York Spirits Competition 2022 - Our brightest, lightest, freshest, zingy-est gin to date! The defining character is fresh yellow yuzu, grown in Victoria, Australia. The yuzu aromatics are an interesting mix of lemon, mandarin, kumquat, and grapefruit – all bright, fresh citrus notes, Finger lime adds some deeper citrus character with lemon myrtle adding a touch of lemon curd. The palate has beautiful depth of flavor thanks to ginger, turmeric and sencha genmaicha (a type of green tea with roasted brown rice).
Aroma: Bright, aromatic and (yes) fresh. Classic juniper notes with overlays of highly aromatic Australian-grown yellow yuzu. This unusual citrus brings a mix of mandarin, lemon, lime and grapefruit.
Palate & finish: A canvas of strong pine-needle juniper supports plenty of bright and fresh citrus notes, while the addition of finger lime adds some deeper citrus character. Sencha Genmaicha, a Japanese green tea with roasted brown rice, gives green notes and depth of flavor, as does turmeric. Ginger shines through and a bit of lemon myrtle adds a touch of lemon curd.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.