Campbeltown Loch Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
Campbeltown Loch is a blended malt whisky that is made up of all five Campbeltown malt brands: Springbank, Longrow, Hazelburn, Kilkerran, and Glen Scotia. It has a sweet and fruity aroma with hints of honey and butterscotch, and complex maritime and spice notes with a subtle touch of peat smoke. The whisky is aged in a combination of ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks and bottled at the Springbank Distillery in Campbeltown, Scotland. On the nose, it has hints of oil, brine, smoke, and liquorice, as well as notes of vanilla, malt, dark chocolate, orange peel, lemon juice, honeyed muesli, peanuts, almonds, and pepper. There are also hints of dusty oak, old books, and dunnage warehouses. On the palate, it has flavors of honeyed malt and vanilla, followed by sea salt, black pepper, raisins, sultanas, caramel, toffee, oak spice, currants, aniseed, and a distant oily smoke. The finish has a flinty, stony note that evokes pebble beaches. Overall, Campbeltown Loch is an unmistakable whisky with a complex and well-balanced flavor profile.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.