Cazcanes No. 7 Anejo Tequila
Regular price $134.99
Unit price per
Cazcanes Tequila is sourced from natural artesian water that starts as rain high up in the pristine peaks of the San Pedro De Los Landeros Mountains. The water slowly travels through natural minerals deep within volcanic mountains before emerging at the Navichi springs. Fermented using natural wild yeast and distilled in small batches in alembic stills and, finally, bottled in a hand-blown glass bottle.
Cazcanes No.7 Añejo is aged in American White Oak Ex-Bourbon barrels for at least 1 year. It is bottled at 80 proof.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.