Colonel E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $249.99
Unit price per
Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. is widely considered one of the founding fathers of the bourbon industry, fighting for the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, nearly three decades after he purchased what is now called Buffalo Trace Distillery. During his time, Taylor implemented several innovative methods still used today, including climate controlled aging warehouses. Many of the barrels selected for the E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel are aged in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honor its namesake.
The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch. One sip brings flavors of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices. The finish is just long enough to prepare the palate for another sip. The bottle itself is a likeness to Colonel Taylor's original design used over a century ago.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.