Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey Maple Syrup Cask Finish
Regular price $54.99
Unit price per
We take our used whiskey barrels, fill them with delicious maple syrup sourced from Somerset County, Pennsylvania and allow that maple syrup to rest in those barrels for several months – picking up the wonderful essence of the whiskey flavor. In turn, these wooden barrels become saturated with the flavor of the maple syrup. Then we empty the maple syrup from the barrels (and sell it), and refill the barrels with aged whiskey. We let this whiskey age another several months to allow it to absorb the natural maple flavor left behind. We do not add any artificial flavors or chemicals to our whiskey – we only want the maple flavor to influence the whiskey, not overwhelm it.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.