Dueling Pistols Paso Robles Red Blend 2016
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Blend: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Petite Sirah
To create a blend with 50% Petite Sirah is very unique since it is a varietal with one of the smallest planted acres worldwide, and because its tannic structure is so intense. In our blend, the Cabernet Sauvignon actually tames the tannins of the Petite Sirah to bring the blend into balance. The ageing does the rest to develop the wine into a rich, silky masterpiece.
Inky purple with scarlet highlights, this wine offers thought-provoking dark fruit aromas balanced with floral and spicy notes. On the palate, it is jammy at first, with a dense midpalate wrapped around a core of soft tannins. The finish is long and lingering.
Our Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Sirah are harvested from the same vineyard, 700 feet above sea level and situated just north of the Templeton Gap between high hills to the West and the city of Paso Robles to the East. The loamy soil vineyard benefits from the warm climate, low rainfall, and fog that travels up the valley in the evenings, cooling down the grapes. Our Paso Cab is big, opulent and richly textured. Our Petite Sirah is inky, bold and jammy with deep tannins.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.