Elvis The King Straight Rye Whiskey
Regular price $44.99
Unit price per
Elvis Presley has long been hailed as the undisputed King of Rock & Roll. Beginning in 1954, his music, his style and his scandalous dance moves took the country by storm and continued to reign for decades influencing many other artists, including The Beatles.“Nothing affected me until I heard Elvis. Without Elvis, there would be no Beatles” ~ John LennonSoft amber in color, with an aroma of sweet rye grassiness upfront, followed by hints of citrus and apple. Flavor notes of toasted oak, butterscotch, vanilla wafers and a soft hint of pepper lead to a beautiful, sweet, complex finish with creamy mouth feel. Mash Bill: 95% Rye, 5% Malted Barley. Elvis Rye is sourced and blended by an expert team of industry veterans and bottled in Tennessee, where Elvis began his career and called home. 90 Proof.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.