Etsu Japanese Gin
Regular price $39.99
Unit price per
Etsu Japanese Gin is one of the first Japanese Gins on the market. Etsu means "pleasure" in Japanese. This gin has been elaborated by the Asahikawa distillery in Hokkaido following an ancestral Asian recipe which requires various herbs, spices and citrus fruits, some of which can only be found in Asia (berries, peppers, citrus fruits...).
The particularity of Etsu gin lies in the persistence of orange peel and yuzu, this yellow citrus fruit very popular in Asia. Etsu is made from sugar cane alcohol which gives it a particular roundness. Botanicals such as yuzu, spices and herbs macerate for 24 hours before distillation.
The gin is reduced to 43° with spring water from the Taisetsu mountains.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.