Cava De Oro Extra Añejo Tequila
Regular price $109.99
Unit price per
Gran Cava De Oro Extra Añejo is aged five years versus the typical three year minimum. This extra aging imbues this exceptional tequila with a dark amber color and a complexity on the nose. It begins smooth, rich with a hint of oak, but then gives way to a delicious range of sweet cinnamon and maple.
Aroma: Cinnamon, caramel, vanilla and nutmeg with a multitude of fruity aromas and toasted oak.
Taste: Exquisite sweetness with a hint of wood and the flavor of baked agave. It has a smooth finish which lingers delicately on the palate.
Aging: Cava De Oro Extra Añejo is aged for 5+ years.
Color: Dark amber with bright reddish hues.
Type of Barrel: French Oak.
Class: Extra Añejo.
Alc. Vol: 40% (80º Proof).
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.