Juggernaut Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon
Regular price $19.99
Unit price per
French oak beautifully transforms intense hillside fruit into a wine with uncommon richness and smooth, luxurious texture. Juggernaut hillside Cabernet is a wine that is fierce, brave, and delicious.
Steep hillside vineyards present the ultimate challenge. Mountainous terrain tests both the grower and the vine.
But the results can be extraordinary.
These hillside vineyards have less access to water, with the rockier soil also holding fewer nutrients. These conditions stress the vines, resulting in the production of a fraction of the fruit of most vineyards. The harsh environment causes the vines to struggle, yielding fewer clusters and smaller berry size. The result is berries that are loaded with rich, ripe, intensely concentrated flavors and complexity.
Our hillside vineyards are special. So is the wine that is crafted from them.
Hillside vineyards are special. So is the wine that is crafted from them. French oak beautifully transforms intense mountain fruit into a wine with uncommon richness and a smooth and luxurious texture. Dense and velvety, with vanilla, ripe black currants and a touch of anise.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.