Lancaster Estate Red Wine, Alexander Valley 2019
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
2019 Winemaker’s Cuvée is a testament to an exceptional vintage for Bordeaux
grapes and our incredible vineyards in the Alexander Valley. A strong base of 80%
Cabernet Sauvignon and 14% Merlot is complemented by small amounts of Cabernet Franc and Malbec. The combination of warm climate and alluvial and gravelly loam soil found on our estate is ideal for creating balanced wines of concentration and richness. A dark and indulgent wine with great complexity and depth that showcases the 2019 vintage in Alexander Valley beautifully. Aromas and flavors of dark plum and black currant meld together with savory notes of leather, cedar and clove spice. Medium-firm tannins linger on the silky smooth finish.
Blend: 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 5% Malbec, 1% Cabernet Franc
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.