Lokita Anejo Tequila
Regular price $84.99
Unit price per
Lokita Anejo Tequila is a handcrafted, small-batch tequila made from only the highest quality blue agave, harvested at prime maturity.
We double distill in small batches and before bottling have a final tasting by our master distiller to ensure the highest quality in every bottle.
NOSE: Delight yourself with elegantly aromas of overcooked agave, a rich blend of plum and tangerine hints, with a touch of orange blossom and jasmine. Enjoy its pleasant oak and toasted almond notes.
PALATE: A lot of personality with a moderate smoked attack.
FINISH: The ripe agave stands in a long and complex finish with notes of toffee, oak and cherry followed by a smoky aftertaste.
AGING: 14 months in 225L French Oak barrels previously used for wine aging.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.