Old Bardstown Estate 101 Bourbon
Regular price $49.99
Unit price per
Appearance - auburn
Aroma - eucalyptus, with added water this noses like a single malt that's been finished in sherry casks
Palate - nutmeg, somewhat salty mouthfeel, herbal, malted barley showing its face, green tobacco
Finish - medium, earthy, grass clippings, light leather notes
Overall Impressions - from the auburn color to the single malt-like nose and body, when a touch of water is added this is reminiscent of a nice sherry cask finished Scotch whiskey. Earthy, malt notes prevail on the back end.
Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 95 Rating
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.