Parker's Heritage Double Barreled Blend Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $999.99
Unit price per
Each year as part of the Parker's Heritage Collection, we select a special whiskey to be released in the name of our late Master Distiller Parker Beam. The barrels selected for this series include Bourbon, Rye, and Wheat Whiskeys, among others, and are some of the finest and most diverse American Whiskeys ever produced. They are a fitting tribute to the expertise of Parker Beam.
The 16th edition of the Parker’s Heritage Collection consists of 67% 13-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey that has been double barreled and then blended post aging with 33% 15-year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. The 13-year-old Bourbon was aged on floors 5 - 7 of Rickhouse Q and was then re-barreled in new American white oak barrels with a level 3 char for 4 weeks. Then, it was blended with 15-year-old Bourbon aged on floors 2 and 5 of Rickhouse II. The double barreling of the 13-year-old Bourbon helped to bring out even more oak and spice notes from the barrel, while later blending it with older Bourbon helped to create a unique, bold and balanced flavor profile. At bottling, the liquid was uncut and non-chill filtered to preserve the complex flavors of this truly unique Bourbon.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.