Mitchell & Son Red Spot 15 Year Old Irish Whiskey
Regular price $399.99
Unit price per
Mitchell & Son Red Spot 15 Year Old Irish Whiskey was crafted from an old recipe handed down by the Mitchell & Son family of wine merchants, with records dating back to the early 1900s, the reimagined Red Spot is a triple-distilled, single pot still Irish whiskey that has been matured for a minimum of 15 years in a combination of casks pre-seasoned with bourbon, Oloroso sherry and Marsala fortified wine. This highly-anticipated release delivers a full-bodied, complex and characterful flavour, worthy of its colourful past.
Red Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey has matured for over 15 years in a combination of American Bourbon casks, Spanish sherry butts and Sicilian Marsala wine casks, all contributing in rich and complex flavours, making it the top spot in the range.
Pot Still spices with rich cooked fruit, baked apple, mango and black cherry. Hazelnut and a touch of new leather fuse with toasted American Oak.
A mix of ripe fruit sweetness from the Marsala seasoned wine casks. While the fruit remains, sweet red pepper and cracked black pepper add some spiciness, finished by notes of American Oak and barley.
An extra long infusion of fruits and spices.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.