Roth Heritage Red 2015
Regular price $19.99
Unit price per
The 2015 Heritage Red is a bold blend of some of our favorite regions throughout the south-eastern parts of Sonoma County. Deep, dark and purple in color, it draws you in with layered fruit-forward aromas of dark berries, chocolate and sweet oak. It has soft, balanced tannins with a silky mouthfeel that lead into rich flavors of raspberry, blueberry, cherry, cassis, dark chocolate, and hints of clove spice and peppercorn.
Blend: 51% Syrah, 18% Petite Sirah, 12% Zinfandel, 11% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Malbec, 1% Petit Verdot
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.