Rutherford Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Aromas and flavors of ripe currant, black cherry, rich dark chocolate and fresh spearmint. Full-bodied with soft tannins, a velvety mouthfeel and a long, lingering finish.
Wines Worth Knowing- The winery and estate vineyards, located on the historic Silverado Trail in Napa Valley's renowned Rutherford appellation, were established in 1978. They are three generations of family committed to sustainable viticulture practices and the crafting of fine wines. All of their wines are sourced from diverse Napa Valley microclimates to create complex, elegant wine that reflects the extraordinary range of Napa’s terroirs. The winery is certified as California Sustainable Winegrowing (CCSW) and the estate vineyards are a combination of sustainable, organic, and fish friendly.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.