Smith & Cross Traditional Jamaica Rum
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
Smith & Cross Jamaica Rum contains only Wedderburn and Plummer pot still distillates, famous for their notes of caramelized banana, exotic fruits and spice and earthy finish. This is old-school rum, without the now-common influence of other wines and spirits, chill filtration, excess dilution, or added sugar. The complexity and flavor depth of this Navy Strength (57%) rum makes it a cornerstone of classic rum drinks, and the best Jamaican rum for providing the richness that punches and Tiki drinks require. The mark of Smith & Cross traces its lineage to 1788 as one of England’s most prominent handlers of Jamaica Rum.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
If you ever been to a shop like this you would understand where I am coming from. The smell and taste is overwhelming of leather and tanning chemicals to work the leather 😩