The Balvenie The Week Of Peat 14 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Regular price $119.99
Unit price per
The second of The Balvenie Stories finds distillery manager Ian Millar eager to experiment with what he had learnt from a recent trip to Islay. He ordered a batch of Speyside peat for the kiln and, for a week a year, The Balvenie distills a batch of peated malt, resulting in a 14 year old whisky rich in honey, vanilla and citrus notes with an extra layer of delicate smokiness.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.