Vago Pechuga Mezcal By Joel Barriga
Regular price $199.99
Unit price per
Using a base of Bat-Friendly Espadín, Don Joel uses a Pechuga recipe of local fruits, fresh corn, sugar cane and farm-raised chicken breast, which are all added during the second distillation, producing a mezcal that is bright with cooked agave and sugar cane on the nose, and a sweetness on the palate.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.