Wyoming Whiskey Double Cask Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $69.99
Unit price per
A whiskey gets its color and character from the cask in which it ages and matures. This Double Cask whiskey goes through the process twice. The first five years of maturation in a new charred oak barrel makes it a bourbon. That bourbon then experiences secondary maturation in decades-old casks seasoned by Pedro Ximenez sherry that adds a touch of sweetness, and yields a smooth and impressively complex spirit.
COLOR: copper to mahogany
NOSE: autumnal notes of dried apricot, mission fig, and dried date
PALATE: stewed prune and black raisin, with hints of candied orange peel; vanilla butter cream and toffee underneath
MOUTHFEEL: rich, sticky cinnamon roll with raisins and spice
FINISH: dark dried fruit, followed by warming brown baking spices
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.