Henry McKenna Single Barrel 10 Year Old Bourbon
Unit price per
Henry McKenna Single Barrel 10 Year Old Bottled-in-Bond Bourbon was named for Henry McKenna, the Irish outsider who adjusted his family's bourbon formula to work the grains he found in Kentucky. Henry McKenna is the longest matured Bottled-in-Bond accessible today, resting in the barrel through 40 Kentucky seasons. Bourbon enthusiasts all agree that this is a flawlessly balanced whiskey. Whiskey of the year winner at the 2019 San Francisco Spirits Competition!
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Absolutely fantastic bourbon. Highly recommend.
Very easy transaction. Everything came as expected - great communication along every step of the way and they packaged the bourbon really well so no issues in shipment. And now I get to enjoy it!
Goes down smoothly like an angel on your tongue . Ever day in “bondage” matures this spirit beyond the wisdom of Gandolf.
Tastes good too
Very good selection and received order promptly