Knob Creek 18 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Unit price per
Aged twice as long as its flagship bourbon and bottled at 100 proof, Knob Creek 18 Year Old offers a complex, yet balanced, liquid due to its mature age. Extensive aging in Kentucky rackhouses give this bourbon its rich copper color and unique flavor profile, delivering notes of caramelized oak and sweet vanilla with a warm finish; further demonstrating how great things take time and patience - yielding remarkable results.
- Proof: 100
- Color: Rich copper tones with auburn hues
- Aroma: Brown sugar and aged oak, with notes of char and caramel
- Taste: Full-bodied with notes of caramelized oak and hints of sweet vanilla and baking spices
- Finish: Warm finished with spice and slight floral and fruit notes
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.