Widow Jane The Vaults 14 Year Aged Bourbon (2022 Release)
Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
This is the fourth annual release for Widow Jane and its The Vaults series which features its oldest and rarest whiskey. The 2022 release is made with a blend of straight bourbons aged a minimum of 14 years and as old as 19 years. Each of The Vaults bottlings have been finished with wood from various regions and with different lengths of time for its air-seasoning. Here, Missouri Ozark oak casks which have been air-seasoned for three years are used to finish the maturation. It's proofed to 49.5% ABV with pure limestone water from the Rosendale Mines of New York 100 miles north of the Red Hook, Brooklyn distillery. Just 2,000 cases have been released.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.