Myrtle Bank 10 Year Jamaican Rum
Regular price $104.99
Unit price per
This single barrel, single estate, cask-strength, 100% pot still rum from Worthy Park Estate was aged for 10 years in the UK before being bottled at 60% abv by San Francisco's Treasure Island Distillery without any additives of any kind, including coloring. Rich, lush, and funky, this is a fantastic example of Worthy Park's WPE Marque (rum recipe), the biggest ester-bomb they produce. Big classic Jamaican hogo joins a myriad of tropical fruits, including mango, banana, and passion fruit, along with vanilla, sharp barrel spice, and cocoa.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Based on 1 review
Wow! Myrtle Bank is my new favorite Jamaican Rum. Love this package but the liquid is remarkable too.