Dewar's 19 Year Old "The Champions Edition" Scotch Whisky
Unit price per
Dewar’s 19 Year-Old, “The Champions Edition”, is the newest member in the lineup of super premium Blended Scotch Whiskies. This limited time offering from Master Blender Stephanie Macleod was created in partnership with the USGA to commemorate the 121st U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. Dubbed “The Champions Edition”, this bottle honors the U.S. Open Mantra of “From Many, One”. From many barrels, one champion blend emerges.
With a minimum age of 19 years and finished in ex-American Bourbon casks, Dewar’s 19 Year-Old is unique in every sense and is highlighted by rich notes of vanilla, honey, toffee and ripe cherries.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
I prefer this over the 25 year based on cost and taste
Great liquor and fast delivery