Sipsmith London Dry Gin
Unit price per
Made using only the heart cut of the run, much like a fine single malt scotch, it's what delivers the gin's uncompromising quality. Juniper forward, with very classic notes, Sipsmith is perfect for a gin and tonic, negroni, or other classic gin cocktails, yet so smooth it's an essential for a martini.
The quintessential expression of a classic, traditional London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Thank you for reminding me about my latest shipment. I opened a bottle of Sipsmith last evening and was very pleasantly surprised and pleased. This gin is so smooth and makes a wonderful martini or just sipping over ice. I will be ordering more soon. Regards, Cap