Hangar 1 Smoke Point Vodka
Regular price $54.99
Unit price per
At Hangar 1, we take pride in making vodka with the very freshest local ingredients we can find. Smoke Point is a new innovation distilled from smoke-tinged grapes from the Napa Valley Glass Fire of 2020.
One year after the devastating Glass Fire in Northern California, Hangar 1 has partnered with Crimson Wine Group on this limited-edition bottling. Hangar 1 Smoke Point Vodka is the first vodka made from smoke-tinged grapes. It is an experiment in terroir and sustainability, made from smoke-tinged California Malbec and Merlot grapes distilled at the Hangar in Alameda, CA. This new innovation has an unexpected taste with subtle notes of fruit, licorice and allspice. All proceeds from Smoke Point are going to the California Fire Foundation.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
Doesnt taste good, has a plastic flavor
Ordering, Service and Delivery were great! The idea of using the grapes from the burn area was wonderful, the taste is not something we care for. Just to be sure we served it to several friends that drink, Absolute, Tito's and Grey Goose and no one really cared for it.