Jameson 18 Year Old Irish Whiskey
Unit price per
Matured for 18 years in hand-selected oak casks from Europe and America, this rare whiskey is finished in first-fill bourbon barrels. This rite of passage introduces subtle traces of vanilla to an exceptionally balanced, mellow whiskey with a lingering finale of wood, spice and toffee. An elder statesman of our portfolio.
Nose: Aromatic oils with a touch of wood and spicy toffee.
Taste: Wonderfully mellow and smooth, a mouthful of complex flavours –fudge, toffee, spice, hints of wood and leather, gentle sherry nuttiness and vanilla.
Finish: A long, lingering finish carries the theme of the wood, spice and toffee right through to the end.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.
In a word "Smooth". If you like Irish Whiskey, this is absolutely the best. Good over ice or add water.
PB provided excellent service and they packed my precious cargo very well.
Love the 18 yr old Jameson
Thanks for great communication and speedy shipping.
Great packaging, speedy delivery, and tracking! What more can you ask for
Love it, best whiskey there is…..
Order came quickly.