Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey Vermouth Finish
Regular price $47.99
Unit price per
For this modern classic, casks previously inhabited by Quady Winery’s Vya Sweet Vermouth are carefully selected to create an amazing double finish rye. The process takes Dad’s Hat flagship rye (already aged a minimum of 6 months) and ages it a second time in select vermouth barrels for an additional 3 months — merging the warm, balanced flavors of American vermouth with the smooth spicy rye to deliver an exceptional nose with a distinctive taste and character all on its own.
Tasting Notes: Deep reddish-brown hue yields to a rich nose of orange, cinnamon, pepper, and vanilla — evolving as it opens. Leads with up-front spice to mid-palate dryness with the delicate finish of sweet vermouth on the back of the tongue. Round, complex flavor delivered in layers and demanding to be savored.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.