Kaiyo The Kuri Japanese Kuri Wood Finish Whisky
Regular price $79.99
Unit price per
Kaiyo The Kuri is one of the first whiskies to be aged exclusively in Japanese Kuri Wood. Kuri is a subspecies of Chustnut. (Kuri) Castanea crenata is a small to medium-sized deciduous tree growing to 10–15 m tall. The leaves are similar to those of the sweet chestnut, though usually a little smaller, 8–19 cm long and 3–5 cm broad.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.