Old Elk Master's Blend Four Grain Bourbon Whiskey
Regular price $119.99
Unit price per
A quadruple threat of heritage grains.
Four Grain combines Old Elk's Signature High-Malt Bourbon and Old Elk Wheated Bourbon Straight Bourbon Whiskey to create a unique blend including all four cereal grains—corn, wheat, barley, and rye. The result honors tradition with the straight bourbons at the heart of these bottles, while leading the palate on a rare journey of flavor born from a complete profile. Four Grain is the result of asking…what’s next?
Corn - 51%
Wheat - 22.5%
Barley - 19%
Rye - 7.5%
Fans of Old Elk will recognize our smooth base, an immediate sense of almond and vanilla, and a fruit forward aroma. Barley, rye, wheat and corn create a profile in the balance of sweet and spicy. The higher proof (105.9) helps preserve a delicate finish. Pours don’t come any neater than this.
PART OF THE MASTER'S BLEND SERIES
To break the rules, you have to master them first. Old Elk Master’s Blend Series is the creation of new tasting experiences by marrying traditional favorites, award winning bourbons, and a bold sense of discovery. Each is perfect for collecting, though we prefer the bottles open.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.