Old Elk Straight Rye Whiskey
Regular price $94.99
Unit price per
Old Elk Rye Whiskey is a benchmark for others, but for us it’s an exceptional standard that we’ve achieved. Taste this knock-out rye, made up of 95 percent rye and 5 percent malted barley, and you’ll understand. After distilling and creating over 280 million bottles of world class rye whiskey, Greg Metze decided to put his decades of experience and passion into Old Elk’s Straight Rye Whiskey. The International Whisky Competition named it the Best American Rye Whiskey, but don’t just take their word for it, taste it for yourself.
Aroma: Spice, peach, cinnamon sugar, almost like peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
Taste: Bold spice of rye, allspice, peach on the middle of the tongue, caramel on the finish, medium oak, slightly drying.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently ship to Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Massachusetts and Utah.
- All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery or the package WILL NOT be delivered.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- Shipping Insurance is automatically applied to your cart.
- Next Day & 2 Day Shipping orders must be placed before 1 P.M. (PST) Monday-Friday (During Business Days) for the package to ship out that same day, otherwise the package will ship out the next business day.
- Ground Shipping orders can take an average of 1-3 business days to process and another 3-5 business days to ship. Packages can typically take around 8-10 business days to deliver depending on the distance the package is traveling.